The advances in technology mean that I can provide advice online wherever you are, helping you to:
- Decide on a garden layout making best use of the space
- Create style and impact all year round
- Solve problems and deal with tricky areas
- Encourage birds and butterflies to your garden
Share digital photographs or a video of your garden with me and we can schedule a consultation via telephone or internet conferencing.
Tips & Tutorials
Solve a problem or brush up your knowledge with my online resources from a two minute video tip to full one-hour tutorials.
- Read an article on my Knowledge Blog
- Watch quick video tips on my YT channel
- Watch video ‘gardening classes’ to learn with the Box of Tricks online gardening tutorials
- Sign-up to my newsletter below to receive monthly advice and updates via email
I am always interested to hear what topics you would like covered in a video tip or blog post, Drop me an email and I’ll see what I can do!
Seasonal garden articles and video tips direct to your in-box
What My Clients Say
It’s been a long time since you helped me with the plan for our garden. I am pleased to say that the back and side of the house are now complete, and we’re spending our evenings and weekends enjoying it as much as possible, as are the bees and butterflies
I thought I would send you a few pictures, so you can see how it turned out. ”
Tina, London, 2017.
This was an online consultation using photographs of the garden provided by the client.
The Box of Tricks
If you want to build up your gardening knowledge and leave behind costly mistakes, then the Gardening by Design ‘Box of Tricks’ is for you.
My most popular talks and teaching topics are now available as video tutorials containing practical, implementable advice, packed with photographs, diagrams, examples and summaries to help you get to grips with the topic and giving you the confidence to plan, plant and look after your plot. Tea breaks included.
“No celebrity, no TV crew, just the explanations and examples you need put together by a professional gardening tutor.”