I am pleased to announce that the first Gardening for the Mind workshop of 2019 will take place on Friday March 15th from 10am-1pm near Tunbridge Wells.
The theme will be “Welcome to Spring” and you will find out how Gardening & Mindfulness blend together to boost wellbeing in nature. Both gardening and mindfulness are recognised as great ways to support your own mental wellbeing at home, every day. So imagine what a great combination they make:
- Learn how to reap what you sow, creating a healthier you
- Nourish your mind, body and soul connecting with nature
- Make gardening your everyday mindful activity
- Plant up & take away a pot of spring flowers
- Mindful movement for gardeners to ease those aching shoulders
Friday March 15th 2019 10am-1pm
Blackham Village Hall, TN3 9UD
Places are limited to allow everyone to gain the most from the morning so call Caroline: 07855 731416 or Alison: 07803 045327 to reserve your space now.
Cost £30 per person Refreshments included
Happy Gardening from Alison